Monday, 30 January 2012

SUNDERLAND AWAY KIT 2011-12



A requested team for the new SUNDERLAND Away Kit for the 2011-12 season.










The Sunderland Away Kit of 2011-12 has Light Blue Shirts with a White band along the chest, White Shorts and White socks with a Light Blue band. The players are standing on Subbuteo lightweight Light Blue bases and White Subbuteo disks.

This team as with every other is 100% Hand Painted by myself and are a fantastic addition to add to your collection. If you would like to request a team or a one of my new Box-sets please do not hesitate to contact me, my details can be found on the 'CONTACT ME' page.



SOLD PRIVATELY

2 comments:

  1. Loving my Sunderland away team. It's such an awesome shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, They are a great looking team :) Always a pleasure.

    ReplyDelete