Saturday, 4 February 2012

GREECE - EURO 2012 KIT

A requested team from the Euro 2012 collection






Here we have the new Greece Home Kit for the Euro 2012 competition, the new kit sees them with White shirts with Blue trim and a Light Blue cross covering the front of the shirt, White shorts and White socks. The team are proudly standing on Subbuteo Blue bases and Subbuteo White Inners.


This team as with every other is 100% Hand Painted by myself and are a fantastic addition to add to your collection. If you would like to request a team or a one of my new Box-sets please do not hesitate to contact me, my details can be found on the 'CONTACT ME' page.



SOLD PRIVATELY

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely fantastic. It was much better than i expected to be. Brilliant!!! Fantastic work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, it was a pleasure. :)

    If there is anything else you would like please let me know.

    ReplyDelete