Friday, 10 May 2013

SUPPORT STAN #19



SUPPORT STAN

#19

It was a very sad day for me and footballing fans alike after Stiliyan Petrov announced yesterday his retirement from football.

As a Villa fan I admired our Captain and I would like to wish him and his family all the best for the future. 


You can read the full statement from Stan on the Official Villa website, just click the link below.




I wish I was able to be at Villa Park tomorrow to stand with every fan in the stadium and applaud my Captain not only to see Stan lead out the teams or the 19th minute but the whole game and the lap of honour afterwards.



Here is my tribute to the Villa Captain, Hero, Legend, Immortalised in Subbuteo form with 'Support Stan' on the front and 'Petrov 19' on the back of his shirt.









If you would a figure like this, any team or a custom figure of you choosing please contact me at:

Email: tecalee@hotmail.co.uk

Twitter: @SubbuteoArt

Facebook: Subbuteo Art




2 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    flights to jeddah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comments. Keep a look out as there are many many more figures coming soon as well as teams.

      Delete