Tuesday, 9 December 2014

Carl Froch v George Groves




CARL FROCH v GEORGE GROVES

31st MAY 2014


This is a little different from what I usually create, I was commissioned to create this great sporting moment and was excited to accept the challenge.

I did try to create this scene with the two figures on Subbuteo bases but the size and height of the base crowded the ring too much and overpowered the scene.

I am very pleased on how this turned out, and I must say the photo's do not do it justice.

The scene is presented in a beautiful display case, as seen in the last two images. 





















Follow me on Twitter, like my Facebook page and email me you requests/queries:


Email: tecalee@hotmail.co.uk

Twitter: @SubbuteoArt

Facebook Page: Subbuteo Art


No comments:

Post a Comment